Live your best life, the life you are meant to live. Learn to be happy by being mindful, amazed, grateful, content, optimistic, compassionate, and generous. Watch inspiring videos and take time to think what you can do to improve the quality of your life.
WHERE – The Empowerment and Enrichment Center located at 4301 N Federal Hwy, Suite 4, Pompano Beach, FL 33064. We are on the West side of Federal Highway (US 1), North of Sample Road, in Pompano Beach. Look for Lighthouse Point Plaza. Once you enter the parking lot, look for the yellow sign of Lott English Academy on the north side.
1 – Let go of lives that do not serve you anymore.
1 – Remember who you are and what you came here to do.
3 – Put yourself in motion to follow your bliss and live the life you are meant to live.
4 – Don’t let the pursuit of a future happiness be the source of your present unhappiness.
5 – Live powerfully in the here-now with mindfulness, amazement, gratefulness, contentment, optimism, compassion, generosity, and happiness.
For more information and enrollment, please contact Piero Falci at 954-336-6758 or email@example.com
- Reflect, recharge and renew. Reflect about your life in silence. Access your inner wisdom.
- Gain a clearer vision of who you are — your true nature — and what you are passionate about. Identify your vocation / your calling in life / your life’s purpose.
- Envision your goals, and harness the energy to do what you know you must do to live the life you are meant to live. Put yourself in motion, and take action to manifest your dreams.
- Remove the mental and emotional obstacles that prevent you from being the best that you can be.
- Live with greater inner-peace, bringing harmony to the world around you.
WHY – It is always time for you to invest in yourself, isn’t it? So give yourself this gift. Take some time off to make an assessment of your life. Listen to your inner voice which will remind you of who you are and what you came here to do. Find the strength to follow your bliss and fulfill your life’s purpose.
HOW – This workshop is divided in the following 3 sessions:
- PAST: “Let go of lives that have played themselves out and do not serve you anymore.”
- FUTURE: “Remember who you are and what you came here to do.”
- PRESENT: “Don’t let the unhappiness of the past and the pursuit of a future happiness be the source of your present unhappiness. Live powerfully in the here-now with mindfulness, amazement, gratefulness, contentment, optimism, compassion, generosity and happiness.”
“Piero Falci and I host a workshop some times during the year. He facilitates from 9 AM to 1 PM, and my portion of the workshop is from 2 to 4 PM. Piero will be helping you Discover your Purpose and Follow your Bliss.
I will be sharing insights from and answering questions on my book, Heaven’s Perspective, which describes with clear analogies my visit to heaven and what I experienced and learned during my near death experience–and how what I learned can change your life here on earth. We feel called to share these teachings and for this reason have consciously chosen to not set a price for these workshops. We want no person to feel the price is out of their reach. Formally, these workshops are free. In place of a traditional admission fee, we honor donations from any participants who choose to express their thanks in whatever amounts feel right to them based on their experience. If you have questions, please contact us. Also, please let us know if you will be coming because space is limited.”
WHO – Facilitators: Leslie Lott and Piero Falci. For more information and enrollment, please contact Piero at 954-336-6758 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Come to the “Discovering your Purpose and Following your Bliss” workshop, a peaceful time to reflect, recharge, and renew. Watch inspirational videos. Reflect about your life. Gain a clearer vision of who you are. Harness the energy to do what you know you must do to live the life you are meant to live.
Give yourself this gift. Come to the “Discovering your Purpose and Following your Bliss” workshop.
For enrollment, please contact Piero at 954-336-6758 or email@example.com