Thursdays, from 6:30 AM to 7:30 AM at Shiwa Yoga. The studio is located in The Cove Shopping Center, 1645 SE 3rd Ct # 100, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441. Phone: (561) 789-8080. www.shiwayoga.com
Sundays, from 9:00 AM to 10:15 AM at Yoga Source. 7422 Wiles Road, Coral Springs, FL 33067 Phone: (954) 340-0099. www.myyogasource.com
- Learn to meditate and live mindfully.
- Reduce the mental and physical wear and tear caused by stress.
- Enhance your health, well-being, and the overall quality of your life.
- Expand your self-awareness, self-control and self-confidence.
- Learn how to respond thoughtfully instead of reacting mindlessly.
- Increase your concentration, clarity, and creativity, and give attention to what is really important in your life.
- Enhance your artistic, athletic, or professional performance.
- Sleep better.
- Experience more serenity, peace of mind, and happiness.
Absolutely everyone can benefit from this program.
- Mindfulness Meditation: Instruction and Practice
- Slow, Mindful, Gentle Movement and Stretching
- Advice for Mindful Living
QUESTIONS – Contact Piero Falci at 954-336-6758 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Piero Falci is a facilitator of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program, trained by senior teachers at the Oasis Institute of the Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care, and Society at the University of Massachusetts Medical School. As an educator, Piero currently facilitates professional and personal development workshops. He also organizes monthly Silent Peace Walks sponsored by One Planet United.